Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

25 Quotes to Live By

        It's easy to let a bad experience or unfortunate situation get the best of us, but freeing your mind of constraints is essential to getting shit progress in your avocations and priorities done. I find that whenever I need to make a serious decision (Pizza Hut or Dominoes?), or whenever I need some serious motivation, there's a quote serendipitously  there for me. Hopefully, this will be just what you need.

1. "The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now." 
-Chinese Proverb

2. "It is a risk to love. 
What if it doesn't work out? 
Ah, but what if it does?" 
-Peter McWilliams


Physicist, life master, and sexy beach babe.
3. "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."                
-Grace Murray Hopper


4. "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."  
-Albert Einstein



5. "If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have gotten anywhere." 
-Marilyn Monroe

6. "Amateurs started Google and Apple. Professionals built the titanic." 


7. "All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come out of it.” 
-Matt Damon

8. "Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes are worn out." 
- Indian Proverb

9. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." 
- Dr. Seuss


10. "You've got to dance like nobody's watching and love like it's never going to hurt." 
-Ann Wells


11. "Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt." 
-African saying

12. “I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” 
-Bill Gates

13.“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” 
-Eleanor Roosevelt

14. "You can do anything, but not everything."
-David Allen

15. "The most important actions are never comfortable."
-T. Ferriss

16. "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second." 
-Johnny Depp

17. "I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful." 
-Marilyn Monroe

18. “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?'”
-Winnie the Pooh

19. "If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."
-Muhammad Ali

20. "My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever."
-Bob Marley

21."Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

-Oprah Winfrey

22. "Manifest plainness, embrace simplicity. Reduce selfishness, have few desires."
-Lao Tzu

23. "Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working."
-Pablo Picasso

24. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Ghandi

25. "In three words I can sum up everything I know about life: it goes on."
-Robert Frost